New Vacancy: Office Junior
Office – Nelson
Hours – 37 hours per week/Full Time
At Farnworth Rose we are seeking a Junior Administrator to provide support to all departments at our busy Nelson office. The role is a Business Administration Apprenticeship which is provided by Training 2000.
Duties will include dealing with incoming calls and general admin support such as filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming & outgoing post, file opening on our case management system and much more. This is a large responsibility to help keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
The departments that the successful candidate will support are Conveyancing, Private Client, Matrimonial, Litigation and Employment.
We are looking for a driven, focused and enthusiastic person to join our team at our Farnworth Rose. The vacancy involves undertaking daily tasks including:
- Binding legal documents
- Inputting data into our case management system for new and existing clients
- Answering the telephone
- Taking detailed telephone messages
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and uploading incoming post to our case management system
- Arrangement of appointments
- Placing legal documents in to storage
- Any generic admin tasks that are asked of you
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to work using your own initiative. Good time keeping is important. Previous telephone experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage time well
- Work using own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
This role is suitable for a motivated, polite and ambitious person who is keen to work in an office where career progression is encouraged. A positive attitude is essential along with the ability to use your own initiative. The candidate must be well presented with a happy to help nature.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com