Farnworth Rose seek Conveyancing Assistant to join our team
Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant
Hours: 37 hours per week/Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Farnworth Rose is seeking to appoint a Conveyancing Assistant to support the work of our conveyancing department.
This is a full-time role which would suit someone looking for an exciting, fast-paced and friendly environment with high quality work for a range of residential and commercial clients.
This position is suitable for someone who wants a permanent career as a legal administrator. This role is not suitable for LPC graduates (or others) seeking trainee solicitor opportunities.
All administrative work incidental pre-completion of conveyancing matters to include but not limited to;
- Maintaining and managing own and senior colleagues’ diaries and appointments
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so and overall to take responsibility towards self-development
- Achieving agreed targets (as appropriate)
- Providing support to other property department administrators and colleagues as and when required
- Proactively managing own tasks, daily workflow, post and e-mails
- File management in line with company policy and legal compliance
- Operating the case management system
- Liaising with, updating and reporting in person, in writing and on the telephone to: conveyancing team members, clients, introducers, brokers, estate agents, solicitors, lenders and other 3rd parties as directed to progress work
- 6-12 months conveyancing experience is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively in a clear and friendly manner at all levels, through all mediums
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and friendly team player
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently under supervision
- Punctuality and excellent time management skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks within a time-scale
- Flexible individual who is able to respect and support others within the team
- Ability to produce work to high standards and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Quick learner: good IT skills, ability to use IT systems and learn new IT skills as required
- Positive “can-do” mature attitude
What we offer
As an employee of Farnworth Rose, you will benefit from a workplace pension scheme, 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas leave, access to free parking and be part of a modern team of friendly, approachable legal professionals.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com